FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I request toys? REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED EMAIL CONFIRMATION AFTER REGISTERING, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE TOYS. (CHECK SPAM OR PROMOTION FOLDERS IN EMAIL. CONTACT FORM IS NOT REGISTRATION)
2. When do I pick up toys? Toys will be distributed on Sunday, December 20, 2020 from 12pm - 1pm following worship service. Distribution will be drive-up only. Please remain in vehicles wearing face covering, attendant will verify ID and place toys in trunk. ALL registered children MUST be present.
3. What is the address for picking up toys? 8823 Albemarle Rd. Charlotte, NC 28227.
4. What do I need to bring as proof of ID to pick up toys? You must bring ID and each registered child receiving toys MUST be with you during pickup.
5. Do you deliver toys to homes? No, we do not make toy deliveries. All toys will be distributed on December 20th. Toys that are not picked up will be given to other families.
6. Contact Ms. Ebony McIntyre at or by phone at 980-355-0153 for any questions or concerns.